1. தமிழ்
  2. తెలుగు
  3. Hindi
  4. Tamil
  5. Telugu
  6. Malayalam
  7. Kannada

Fire mishap in SRKs House

IndiaGlitz [Friday, November 22, 2013]
Comments

On Thursday night a fire mishap took place at Shah Rukh Khan's bungalow Mannat. According to sources, the fire broke out owing to short circuit in bathroom's exhaust fan.

However, the people close to SRK maintained that it was a minor accident and no one was hurt and everything was taken under control immediately by fire brigade, who were called by the star's security guards.

Giving the incident an amusing twist, King Khan had tweeted, "All safe on the house front. Thanx to all deptts concerned. 'Now that the house is on fire let's warm ourselves' Didn't seem viable though.




Nawazuddin Siddiqui gets Salman Khans Kick!



Other News


Controversial 'God woman' Radhe Maa to feature in BIGG BOSS season 9 ?

SEXY! Aditi Rao Hydari sizzles in lingerie for GQ

Shah Rukh Khan purchases the most 'Expensive' vanity van in B-Town

SRK wants to help Karan Johar with costumes for 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'

Alia Bhatt to Shahid Kapoor's rescue

Salman Khan gifts 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' director his painting

Kajol & Farah Khan clicked on 'Dilwale' sets

'Baar Baar Dekho': What's Sidharth Malhotra's character?

HOT TRIO: Bipasha, Malaika & Suzanne join hands for online lifestyle brand

Sidharth, Alia, Fawad to sing 'Kapoor And Sons' promotional song

Bollywood's Popular Actors As Siblings: Raksha Bandhan Twist

Sunny Leone in Ranbir-Aishwarya starrer 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'





Copyright 2015 IndiaGlitz. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Videos

Hindi | Tamil | Telugu | Malayalam | Kannada
Home | Tell a friend | Contact Us | Advertise | Terms | Privacy Policy | RSS/Content Syndication | Submit Showtimes

Copyright 2015 IndiaGlitz.com. All rights reserved.