Weekend turned out to be quite sour for Boney Kapoor and family... In unexpected circumstances, fire broke out at his house in Andheri.
According to sources, a short circuit in the air-conditioner led to such fire mishap. While Boney was not at home, his mother, wife Sridevi and two daughters Jhanvi and Kushi were present there when the fire broke out in the actress's bedroom. Thankfully they were not present in that room. Sridevi was said to have been quick on her feet to evacuate everyone from the house and alert the fire brigade.
Talks are that the entire bedroom was gutted down by fire and some of Sridevi's valuable property was completely destroyed. The family later had to spend the night at a hotel because the electricity of their house was disconnected.
Sometime back Shah Rukh Khan's house Mannat had faced similar incident.