While shooting a sequence for his forthcoming Prabhudheva film 'Rambo Rajkumar', Shahid Kapoor reported to have met with a minor fire accident.
According to our sources, Shahid was shooting a scene at Kamalistan yesterday for 'Rambo Rajkumar', in which he had to enter a house on fire. Apparently he has been shooting this scene for 3 days since it is a very important scene in the film.
Although the action team were very careful and lots of precaution were taken on sets, yesterday however, after Shahid gave his shot and was getting out of the house, unfortunately some hot solution fell on his back...!
Said a source, "The fire is created artificially by a chemical solution. However the solution was excess and hence dripping. The solution was hot and it immediately bore holes in Shahid's t-shirt... The solution fell on his back and fore arms. Shahid half sprinted while removing his t-shirt."
The unit immediately got ice and the safety kit which is kept handy at all times. The actor said to have been suggested to visit a dermatologist to ensure the burn marks heal quickly.
Oooh, poor Sasha! We really hope nothing is sserious.....