Follow us on
 
 
  1. Hindi
  2. Tamil
  3. Telugu
  4. Malayalam
  5. Kannada

Prem-Vandana in 'MM'

IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, December 10, 2013]
Comments

In 'Masth Mohabathe' there has been combination of lot of MM's. Manasa Movies, Masth Mohabathe Kannada film is in the direction of Mohan Malagi, Mano Murthy is the music director and the muhurut also happened on Monday morning.

'Masth Mohabathe' by Shekhar and his relatives is in the lead roles of lovely star and stylish star Premkumar and Vandana Gupta. The grand muhurut was held at Bangalore Palace.

MM in the debut direction of Mohan Malagi has the story from the director. In the past 20 years MM has worked under big directors like Dorai Bhagwan and various others. He hails from Raichur district. This is a love and sentiment subject with 80 percent of shoot in Ooty and remaining 20 percent in Mysore.

The protagonist is a CEO of the Software Company. Work is everything for him. He gets a change in his life when his sister recommend for it. On an outing free from all work protagonist meets the female lead. It is love but various turns take place even after.

This is different from my previous films and Premkumar agrees that at least 25 percent refreshing thought is found in this film. The presentation from the beginning is entirely different he promises.

Vandana Gupta from New Delhi makes her debut in a traditional and modern role. She has acted in Telugu horror film 'Tulasidalam'.

Vijay C Kumar of some of the top films in Telugu like 'Ammoru' and others is cameraman. Venugopal S is story writer and co-producer of the film. Ghouse Peer is writing dialogues. Jayanth Kaikini, Kaviraj and Raghu Shastry V are lyricists. Manu Halagur and Jayakumar are executive producers of 'Masth Mohabathe'...One life...One Love....




Cobra Starts



Other News

 Prasad Aploogize
 KCN Chandru Award Panel Head
 KFPA Meet in KFCC on AA
 Parthibhan in Kannada
 ದಾದಾ ಈಸ್ ಬ್ಯಾಕ್
 ಕಾಂಚನ ಆರಂಭ
 'Nimhans' is 'Usirigintha'
 'Ganapa' Audio Comes
 'Yuva Samrat' Songs Screened
 Sudeep Sing for RRS



Copyright 2014 IndiaGlitz. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.



Hindi | Tamil | Telugu | Malayalam | Kannada
Home | Tell a friend | Contact Us | Advertise | Terms | Privacy Policy | RSS/Content Syndication | Submit Showtimes

Copyright © 2014 IndiaGlitz.com. All rights reserved.