- 'Hebbuli' in 425 screens, 2000 plus shows a day
- Mega opening for Hebbuli today, first surgical strike
- Guitar to Hamsa, Painting to Kichcha Sudeep
- Happy New Year songs arrive, colorful event
- Hebbuli great expectations, Raghunath, Umapathi happy
- S Krishna on Hebbuli, 8 months effort
- 'Hebbuli' gets U/A, release on 23 Feb
- Hebbuli songs craze, Kichcha Sudeep rocks again
- Pritiya Rayabhari audio, Sudeep released CD
- Chitrali entry, it is 'Varasdara' of Sudeep
Kannada cinema industry pride Kichcha Sudeep was on the dais sitting next to German dignitary at the 6th Bengaluru International Film festival inauguration took the opportunity to promise Karnataka Chief Minister to strive hard for better quality of films.
I have not been taking rest when I take up films. I would promise on behalf of my colleagues that good quality films effort would not stop promised Sudeep in his carefully worded address.
Pointing to the opportunity he got to sit with Dr Kamal Hassan, Sudeep recalled the speech of Dr Kamal Haasan and said Kamal sir used to see films in Bangalore standing in queues in 70's but I was standing in theatre queues to watch the legend films.
I feel proud today to stand here with my film fraternity just opposite in the auditorium. I thank the government of Karnataka for offering a place to sit at this 6th Bengaluru International Film Festival stated Sudeep.