- Rajaru audio release, Sudeep beat for new feat
- Dada is back trailer, Sudeep release
- Sudeep tweet account, fake one created
- Hebbuli roaring abroad, good collector in home land
- The Villain trainer on April 1, it is not fooling
- Sudeep, Puneeth gesture, meet admirers
- We should cautious with young talent, Kichcha Sudeep
- KFI rally on dubbing protest, law needed to stop it
- Star wars starts, Sudeep verses Darshan
- Sudeep dedicate award to Rajamouli, best villain Nandi award
Kannada cinema industry pride Kichcha Sudeep was on the dais sitting next to German dignitary at the 6th Bengaluru International Film festival inauguration took the opportunity to promise Karnataka Chief Minister to strive hard for better quality of films.
I have not been taking rest when I take up films. I would promise on behalf of my colleagues that good quality films effort would not stop promised Sudeep in his carefully worded address.
Pointing to the opportunity he got to sit with Dr Kamal Hassan, Sudeep recalled the speech of Dr Kamal Haasan and said Kamal sir used to see films in Bangalore standing in queues in 70's but I was standing in theatre queues to watch the legend films.
I feel proud today to stand here with my film fraternity just opposite in the auditorium. I thank the government of Karnataka for offering a place to sit at this 6th Bengaluru International Film Festival stated Sudeep.