- 'Hebbuli' in 425 screens, 2000 plus shows a day
- Mega opening for Hebbuli today, first surgical strike
- Guitar to Hamsa, Painting to Kichcha Sudeep
- Happy New Year songs arrive, colorful event
- Hebbuli great expectations, Raghunath, Umapathi happy
- S Krishna on Hebbuli, 8 months effort
- 'Hebbuli' gets U/A, release on 23 Feb
- Hebbuli songs craze, Kichcha Sudeep rocks again
- Pritiya Rayabhari audio, Sudeep released CD
- Chitrali entry, it is 'Varasdara' of Sudeep
It is the struggle in life teaches lot of lesson. The simple and humble Nandakishore son of top villain of yesteryears Sudhir and Malathi a stage actor is finding the biggest breakthrough in his life. A workaholic Nandakishore found the first success in actor Sharan movie ‘Victory’, he is in his second film all set for release ‘Adyaksha’ and the biggest one in the pipeline is remake of Telugu super hit film ‘Attarintiki Daredi’ of 2013 coming up in Kannada in 2014. The film went on floor on Wednesday starring Kichcha Sudeep, Haripriya, Rachita Ram and Madhu Bala in main roles.
A few days before the launch of his third film Nandakishore speaking on his first remake ‘Adyaksha’ stated that he wants to give refreshing feel for audience even in remake films.
The humble Nandakishore in all probabilities is likely to continue the same trend for this Kichcha Sudeep film as the actor cum director Sudeep is also known for such progressive thoughts.
Interesting to note at the muhurut was Nandakishore touching his head to the feet of Kichcha Sudeep. That indicated how much he is emotional and respectful about this project. It also indicates that fortune to your side with Kichcha Sudeep call sheet. Nandakishore looked very emotional moment for a few moments and he even made Kichcha Sudeep control his tears.