- Rajaru audio release, Sudeep beat for new feat
- Dada is back trailer, Sudeep release
- Sudeep tweet account, fake one created
- Hebbuli roaring abroad, good collector in home land
- The Villain trainer on April 1, it is not fooling
- Sudeep, Puneeth gesture, meet admirers
- We should cautious with young talent, Kichcha Sudeep
- KFI rally on dubbing protest, law needed to stop it
- Star wars starts, Sudeep verses Darshan
- Sudeep dedicate award to Rajamouli, best villain Nandi award
Dwarakish Chitra has finally reached the final point as for as the title is concerned. The 47th venture of Dwarakish is not just 'Vishnuvardhana' but it is 'Only Vishnuvardhana' as title.
The shooting for this Dwarakish Chitra has come to an end and it is at the post production stage says Yogish D son of Dwarakis who is looking after the production.
The news as of now is that AKK Entertainments Private Limited headed by Ashok Kheney has joined the company of Dwarakish. From AKK banner the audio is likely to release in the next week. Everyone is hoping for 11th of November for release of 'Only Vishnuvardhana' but it is likely on 18th or 25th of November says the sources.
Kichcha Sudeep darling of masses is in the title role. The film opens up with Sudeep dreaming of becoming a king like 'Vishnuvardhana' of our history. Priyamani and Bhavana are the heroines in this film.
V Harikrishna has scored the lilting tunes once again says Dwarakish. Rajarathnam is the cameraman, Ravi Verma has composed the stunts and P Kumar is the director of 'Only Vishnuvardhana'.