- PRK and Hombale films, Ardha Sathya as title?
- Puneeth as Raajakumara on 24, 5 am show in Bengaluru
- Happy birthday Puneeth, celebration in social media too
- Sarathkumar is Puneeth father, Rajakumara film ready
- Rajakumara trailer,songs arrived, release on March 24
- Srivalli scientific thriller, Vijayendraprasad direction
- Rajakumara song viral, Puneeth,Ram strikes
- Video Mapping, excellent show
- 9th BIFFES starts, CM for quality
- Rajakumara hype increases, Puneeth next
After five years of waiting producer Kanakapura Srinivas gets the call sheet of super power star of Kannada cinema Puneeth Rajakumar.
It was five years ago on December 14 Telugu films director Shoban made debut in Kannada with Puneeth Rajakumar as hero with the title 'Mayoora'. The muhurut was held at ISKCON temple. But a few days later Telugu director died of heart attack. Sandhya and Shradda Arya were selected as heroines. Patnayak as music director and Satya Hegde as cameraman were also chosen.
Director Shoban was hoping to see Puneeth Rajakumar as young lawyer. Producer Kanakapura Srinivas hit with bad luck did not start the project then. He kept the call sheet of Power star Puneeth Rajakumar in pending.
Now Kanakapura Srinivas is realizing his five years back call sheet of Puneeth Rajakumar with one of the top directors P Vasu as director. Director P Vasu is on a low key because of the major debacle of 'Arakshaka' that was released in this year beginning. With Upendra in the lead this film 'Arakshaka' did not bring fruits for producer Krishna Prajwal.