- Rajaru audio release, Sudeep beat for new feat
- Dada is back trailer, Sudeep release
- Sudeep tweet account, fake one created
- Hebbuli roaring abroad, good collector in home land
- The Villain trainer on April 1, it is not fooling
- Sudeep, Puneeth gesture, meet admirers
- We should cautious with young talent, Kichcha Sudeep
- KFI rally on dubbing protest, law needed to stop it
- Star wars starts, Sudeep verses Darshan
- Sudeep dedicate award to Rajamouli, best villain Nandi award
The lavishly made animation laced Telugu film 'Eega' is releasing in Telugu and Tamil on 6th of July with 1200 prints. Kannada actor Sudeep is one of the major attraction of this film.
For SS Rajamouli career a new turn, this 'Eega' is setting another record in Karnataka market. In all it is releasing in 228 theatres on July 6th 2012. This is the highest number of theatres for any non Kannada film so far.
According to one of the distributors the non Kannada films after a tiff with Big Pictures and CCI verdict is releasing in over 150 theatres to grab the initial pull for the investment in Karnataka Market. For Karnataka rights of non Kannada especially Telugu and Tamil are acquired in a few crores and two to three times are earned.
With a free hand to non Kannada films the worried factor is really for Kannada cinema. The theatres are not available for Kannada films in Kannada Naadu.
The regional films survival in the land it is made there is option in the law books. It is not fought properly in the court of law. The differences of opinion and KFCC members buying the non Kannada film rights are causing stress to the Kannada films.