- Raajakumar 25, collection is over 25 crores
- Coffee Thota audio, Puneeth releases it
- CM watch Rajakumara, praise Power star Puneeth
- PRK and Hombale films, Ardha Sathya as title?
- Puneeth as Raajakumara on 24, 5 am show in Bengaluru
- Happy birthday Puneeth, celebration in social media too
- Sarathkumar is Puneeth father, Rajakumara film ready
- Rajakumara trailer,songs arrived, release on March 24
- Srivalli scientific thriller, Vijayendraprasad direction
- Rajakumara song viral, Puneeth,Ram strikes
As the most popular 'Kannadadha Kotyadhipathi' first season with power star Puneeth Rajakumar has come to an end - there is a feel of satisfaction at Suvarana satellite channel for this magnificent mileage giving reality show. For Power star Puneeth Rajakumar it is acquiring more knowledge, earning good money and pocketing very good affection from the people all over Karnataka from the 80 episodes telecast.
Learning as an actor is different learning from this television serial is something very different. The professionalism is more. I started hearing to people and as I have not studied much the knowledge uplift has happened.
I am basically friendly with whom I know well. Otherwise I am a shy guy. This 'Kannadadha Kotyadhipathi' it has extended by confidence feels Puneeth Rajakumar quite happy with another gate of fortune opening in his life.
Puneeth Rajakumar the pinch hitter in big screen has proved that he is a big pinch hitter in small screen. The only liberty he sought was to be myself with the participants. I did not want the binding or restrictions. That helped me to be more jolly throughout the 80 episodes remembers Puneeth Rajakumar.
Among all participants Puneeth Rajkumar is haunted by a blind boy. The confidence, courage and his level of interest made me feel so happy.
Like all Puneeth Rajakumar is also waiting for the season 2 of 'Kannadadha Kotyadhipathi'.