- The Villain trainer on April 1, it is not fooling
- Sudeep, Puneeth gesture, meet admirers
- We should cautious with young talent, Kichcha Sudeep
- KFI rally on dubbing protest, law needed to stop it
- Star wars starts, Sudeep verses Darshan
- Sudeep dedicate award to Rajamouli, best villain Nandi award
- Kichcha Sudeep address, cannot grow bigger than cinema
- Hebbuli thanks giving, state tour
- Hebbuli high scoring, Rs.8 crore per day
- 'Hebbuli' in 425 screens, 2000 plus shows a day
A day of many moods and observations of dream merchant of Kannada cinema V Ravichandran surfacing also pointed to the notable factor that it is power star Puneeth Rajakumar, challenging star Darshan and Kichcha Sudeep are the ones who can take the Kannada films to the higher levels as for as the box office is concerned.
V Ravichandran very close to all the three box office heroes of Kannada cinema felt that the selection of scripts they make and commercial aspects they have to keep in mind should be very careful. It should reach the businesses of Rs.25 to Rs.50 crores plus. There is no point in giving call sheets to whoever ask and lose the balance in the box office feels Ravichandran.
On the younger lots the films like 'Simple Agi Ondh Love Story' should go on. In the new team the energy will be good but they should concentrate on the good script. When we look back some of the successful films had no big stars. Films like Mungaru Male and Duniya had good scripts and making justifies statement.
We have proved in the market of Karnataka films of Kannada could collect up to Rs.25 to Rs.40 crores. The trend should keep on improving feels V Ravichandran.
After 'Manjina Hani' V Ravichandran concentration will be mainly on his son Manoranjan. I have to give a good standing to him and he deserves it too he opines.