- The Villain trainer on April 1, it is not fooling
- Sudeep, Puneeth gesture, meet admirers
- We should cautious with young talent, Kichcha Sudeep
- KFI rally on dubbing protest, law needed to stop it
- Star wars starts, Sudeep verses Darshan
- Sudeep dedicate award to Rajamouli, best villain Nandi award
- Kichcha Sudeep address, cannot grow bigger than cinema
- Hebbuli thanks giving, state tour
- Hebbuli high scoring, Rs.8 crore per day
- 'Hebbuli' in 425 screens, 2000 plus shows a day
Three top personalities of Kannada cinema industry are teaming up for the first time. Kichcha Sudeep besides direction is in lead role with trailblazer V Ravichandran and sandalwood queen Ramya in an untitled film that is going on the floor in the middle of August from producer MN Kumar.
Kiccha Sudeep sitting pretty as actor especially from 'Eega' hinted at working with crazy star V Ravichandran at 'Crazy Star' audio release. He had told that we are not doing anything compared to the work of V Ravichandran in the past. My films should make V Ravichandran very happy he disclosed on that day.
It is a sudden surprise that Kichcha Sudeep has got consent from V Ravichandran for an important role in his direction. It has the story, screenplay of Kichcha Sudeep. Starting from 'My Autograph' as director Sudeep directed films like Kempe Gowda, Just Math Mathalli, Veera Madhakari, No, 73 Shanthinivasa in his career of 14 years.
Producer MN Kumar expertise in all three divisions of cinema field has produced over 30 films in his career of 30 years plus in Kannada filmdom.
Kichcha Sudeep roped in Dr Vishnuvardhana and hat trick hero Shivarajakumar for his film 'No,73 Shanthi Nivasa' and showed good gesture.
Arjun Janya who got the 'Janya' from Kichcha Sudeep from 'Kempe Gowda' is scoring music and Shekar Chandru who stored moments of Sudeep in 'Bachchan' is behind the camera.