close
Choose your channels
Fire in Shilpa Shetty's house
Friday, March 14, 2014 • Hindi Comments

Bollywood diva Shilpa Shetty Kundra luckily escaped a mishap, when recently a room in her house caught fire.

Reportedly, there was a short circuit in the actress-turned-producer’s house in Juhu on late Monday night. Following which a fan caught fire. Fortunately, according to source, the situation didn’t turn out to be quite grave, as the fire was brought under control within an hour by the vigilant staff and there was no need to call the fire brigade.