Gautham Menon rubbishes the news about Nivin Pauly –Vikram Project
Saturday, January 7, 2017 • Malayalam Comments

Recently there were reports circulating that the next Gautham Menon movie is with Nivin Pauly and Vikram and it will have Vikram essaying a negative role. But when contacted the director, he rubbished it and said it is fake news. It all happened when Nivin met the director for a discussion. The actor had earlier said in an interview that he had met Gautham Menon and discussions are on for a movie. This has let loose speculations and even Vikram’s name got figured in it.

There is a Nivin Pauly – Gautham Menon movie, but it will take time as only discussion has happened so far regarding it.

But the director’s project with Prithviraj is said to be true and the film is scheduled to be on floors by August this year. It will be shot in U.S. and is a multi-starrer which will have leading stars of South India.