close
Choose your channels
seethakathi
AdangaMaru

Shocking ! Couple found dead in bathroom

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 • Tamil Comments

Shocking ! Husband and wife found dead in bathroom

A couple Mahesh 35 and Sheela 30 were found dead in the bathroom of their apartment in Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bengaluru.  Their children Jhanvi 6 and Sakshi 4 returned from school on Tuesday afternoon and rang the calling bell but no one answered and they went to a neighbours house.  After an unusually long wait the neighbours called the police who broke in to the apartment.

The police did not find the couple in the rooms but heard water dripping in the bathroom and there they both lay dead on the floor.  It has been suspected that Mahesh and Sheela had inhaled carbon monoxide leaded from a gas geyser that was installed in the bathroom.  The two little girls who could not comprehend what has happened were left in the custody of the neighbours till their grandfather could arrive to take them from a neighbouring city.