close
Choose your channels

Shocking! Man vomits blood after eating at Burger King

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 • Tamil Comments

Shocking! Man vomits blood after eating at Burger King

The youth of today are most attracted to fast food especially the once with western influences such as burgers, pizzas and fried chicken.  A Pune man Sajid Pathan has lodged a police complaint against multinational fast-food company Burger King.

According to Pathan on May 15th he had eaten a burger at the Burger King outlet in FC road in Pune and was shocked as he developed vomiting sensation and vomited blood.  He was even more horrified to find glass pieces attached to the putty inside the buns.  The police have registered a case against the manager and the staff of the fast food chain branch under section 337 IPC.

Get Breaking News Alerts From IndiaGlitz