close
Choose your channels

Refrigerator blast kills B.Tech student

Friday, December 28, 2018 • Telugu Comments

When a refrigerator suffered a blast at her home, it killed Deepika, an 18-year-old B.Tech student. The victim was burnt alive at My Homes colony in Hyderabad Ibrahmpatnam, on Thursday afternoon.

It all happened due to a short circuit. Deepika opened the fridge door to fetch water. In no time, her body was engulfed by fire. Even the furniture in the room caught fire. Before firefighters could be called by neighbours, it was too late.

At the time of the tragedy, her parents and younger sister were away. The youngster had been preparing for exams.

Get Breaking News Alerts From IndiaGlitz