close
Choose your channels

Woman dies after explosion in mouth in hospital

Friday, May 17, 2019 • Tamil Comments

A woman from Uttar Pradesh’s Aligarh died on Wednesday after an explosion happened in her mouth while she was in the middle of treatment.

The woman, who had allegedly consumed poison, was admitted to the JN Medical College in Aligarh. An explosion happened as a result of a suction tube being placed in her mouth, following which she died. The incident was recorded on a CCTV camera. The doctors have claimed that the possible cause of the explosion could be that the woman had consumed sulphuric acid, which would have come in contact with the oxygen from the suction tube, leading to the burst.

However, the proper reason has not been ascertained yet. A hospital spokesperson stated that the exact cause of the explosion would be determined after a deeper probe on the matter is made.  
 

Get Breaking News Alerts From IndiaGlitz