Bollywood's favourite bhaijaan is back and Salman fans just can't get enough of him. The superstar's latest line that is creating a buzz is the "Mere Baare Mein Itna Mat Sochna" line from 'Kick'.
Known for his quirky one-liners that he delivers in his trademark style, you know right away, once Salman has said it in a movie, the lines will reverberate forever and have an identity of their own over time. Here are some of his popular dialogues that have earned a status as iconic as the actor himself.
1. Bhai made his impression right from his early career days... Today's youngsters do grab Salman's famous friendship liner from 'Maine Pyaar Kiya' - "Dosti Ka Ek Usool Hai Madam No Sorry, No Thank You"...
2. Prabhu Deva's Bollywood directorial debut 'Wanted' changed Salman's image from a Barjatiya's lover boy, who can do no-wrong to a hardcore action hero. This changed the course of Salman's career. He made a punching impact with this punch dialogue - "Ek bar Joh Maine Commitment Kar Di ... Uske Baad Toh Main Khud Ki Bhi Nahi Sunta."
3. Only a 'Dabangg' cop like Chulbul Pandey can walk with a swagger and threaten a criminal-turned-politician and his obscenities seem like poetry. Remember the quirky dialogue - "Hum Tumri Jaan Mein Itna Ched Karenge Itna Ched Karenge...Confuse Ho Jaoge Ki.."
4. The dialogue doesn't make sense but when Salman Khan says it, you have to agree. "Teen cheezo ko kabhi underestimate mat karna; I, me and myself." 'Ready' Director Anees Bazmee relied on the sheer star power of the actor and it did work.
5. Other gem from Salman's dictionary. "Mujh Par Ek Ehsan Karna Ki Mujh Par Koi Ehsan Na Karna". Not only 'Bodyguard' turned out to be highest grosser, this dialogue also became superhit and still has a recall value among the fans.