close
Choose your channels

'Khakhi' starts

Saturday, May 26, 2012 • Kannada Comments
Listen to article
--:-- / --:--
1x
This is a beta feature and we would love to hear your feedback?
Send us your feedback to audioarticles@vaarta.com

Two 'Police' films went on the floors in two days time. For one beautiful Ragini is cop in Ragini IPS while for 'Khaki' Adhitya is the cop – both are lead actors of 'Villain' Kannada cinema that was released on Friday.

Adhitya 'Khaki' was launched on the day of release of his film 'Villain' at Menaka theatre. Almost the same team of 'Villain' is repeated in 'Khaki' by director MS Ramesh. Co producer of Murali Meets Meera Mahesh joins his friend Yogish in 'Khaki'. Director MS Ramesh wanted to cast Ragini for this film but donning cop role in 'Ragini IPS' we did not find it right proposition he disclosed.

The cop uniform and tips from top cop BB Ashok Kumar was given to Adhitya  for 'Mass' his first police role and now he is with the tips of top cops from Hyderabad Mr Vyas and Karnataka former cop BK Shivaram for a better bonding of Police and Public relationship.

MS Ramesh wants in real life a good correlation of Police and Public. The film has such chances of good bondage. The film carries the emotions and also action. Every day police guards so many. We don’t remember them and after coming out from the theatre one would feel for 'Khaki'. Some may even drops tears says confident director MSR.

The trouble free team has made me to take up another film without waiting for results stated Yogish Hunsur director turned producer of Saraswathi Enterprises. KV Nagesh Kumar is the backbone for finance of this film. Cinema making is just 25 percent effort remaining 75 percent effort is marketing the film says Yogish Hunsur.

Dasari Seenu is the cameraman and Gurukiran scores the music for this 'Khaki'. Selection of heroine is in progress for 'Khaki'. Avinash, Shobaraj, Rangayana Raghu, Malathi Sardeshpande are in the cast.

Follow us on Google News and stay updated with the latest!