- Raajakumar 25, collection is over 25 crores
- Coffee Thota audio, Puneeth releases it
- CM watch Rajakumara, praise Power star Puneeth
- PRK and Hombale films, Ardha Sathya as title?
- Puneeth as Raajakumara on 24, 5 am show in Bengaluru
- Happy birthday Puneeth, celebration in social media too
- Sarathkumar is Puneeth father, Rajakumara film ready
- Rajakumara trailer,songs arrived, release on March 24
- Srivalli scientific thriller, Vijayendraprasad direction
- Rajakumara song viral, Puneeth,Ram strikes
Suvarana the Star Networks 'Kannadada Kotyadhipathi' with power star Puneeth Rajakumar as star attraction from Big Synergy on the lines of 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire', familiar to the people in the country via 'Kaun Banega Crorepathi' (KBC) starts in Kannada on 12th of March 2012 at 8 pm onwards. The biggest prize money is Rs.1 crore at stake.
To promote the show Suvarana has applied the 360 degree market approach says Anoop Chandrasekhar the business head of the Suvarana satellite channel.
On Sunday afternoon Anoop Chandrasekhar sitting with power star Puneeth Rajakumar, Raghavendra Rajakumar, fiction head of Suvarana Raghavendra, Mrs Anitha Basu and Ashok Vidya Sagar business head of Big Synergy addressed the media at Lalith Hotel Ashok.
The Suvarana Channel started in 2007 is the youngest channel that is stone throwing distance to the No.1 spot in the Karnataka television scene. Understanding the quality essential in giving programs we have become the strongest today with various quality programs said Anoop Chandrasekhar. This game show is the very costly project and sponsors have given courage to take up stated Anoop Chandrasekhar.
Raghavendra Fiction head of Suvarana says the channel has received 18 lakh responses for this 'Kannadadha Kotyadhipathi'. 80 percent of the questions in KK would be related to Karnataka state. Rest in national and international area the team picks the questions. We have gone to different parts of Karnataka to finalize the candidates. 120 selected with contestants are taken to Chennai for monthly 10 days of shooting for Kannada version says Raghavendra.
Ms Anitha Basu director of Big Synergy and business head Ashok Vidyasagar also spoke at the media meet.